Profile picture Profile picture Profile picture
HorizonLabs
Customised landing pages for tour operators

HorizonLabs brings enterprise-level landing pages to specialist travel companies of all sizes.

With budgets strapped like never before, it is essential for travel businesses to have absolute confidence in their website performance before resuming any direct marketing. Sadly, many tour operators don't have a great handle on their conversion rates; what's working, what's not, and how to improve their performance.

For multi-day tours, a website conversion rate of just 3% is considered perfectly normal – but what happens to the remaining 97%?!

HorizonLabs solves the problem, bringing the confidence business owners need to resume their direct marketing and pay-per-click advertising.

Our landing page and itinerary templates have been honed and optimised over many years. Now they're available as a simple plugin that can be customised and integrated with operators' websites with zero hassle, lifting conversion rates from 3% to 7% and above.

Features include:

🧰 Complete itinerary builder, with: day descriptions, accommodation, trip inclusions, and more.

📍 Dynamic route maps with top-tier destination content powered by Horizon Guides.

🛒 Multiple landing page templates: marketplace and brochure-style.

📱 Fully mobile responsive and lightning fast load speeds.

💵 Integrations with major booking platforms.

⚙️ Coming soon: integrations with Hubspot & Mailchimp.

➡️ Learn more at: usehorizon.io

Tweet Share Email
11 days ago
Comments
Would you recommend this Service?
No Reviews Yet 0/5
CEO, Horizon Guides

Hi gang 👋

Very excited to share this with the Travel Massive community. As some of you will know I've been working in the digital marketing space for tour operators for more years than I'd like to remember. One of the perennial issues I've encountered is that SME tour operators and specialist accommodation providers rarely have a great handle on their website performance, what's not working, and how it can be improved.

Over time we've all normalised 3% as an acceptable website conversion rate. But when you're giving google $6+ *per click* the economics often just don't stack up. It's genuinely heartbreaking to see how much modest businesses waste on google ads, caught in a trap that they know they should be advertising but don't know enough to make it work properly for their businesses.

Enter HorizonLabs!

We've been assisting tour operators for many years over on Horizon Guides, developing highly optimised pages that we know convert with maximum efficiency. Now, we've released our templates as a simple plugin that any travel business can customise and integrate into their own websites.

We've done years of hard work with enterprise-level Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), and now we've made it available to all – regardless of company size, budget or sophistication.

If anyone is thinking about re-starting their direct marketing and ppc advertising – have an explore of our live demos and get in touch if we can be of assistance: sales@horizonguides.com.

And of course I'm happy to answer any questions here!

-Matt

11 days ago
Ian
Founder, Travel Massive

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing on Travel Massive. This is a great project that solves a lot of complicated conversion rate optimisation for tour operators since you've already figured that part out. Another advantage is that all your customers benefit from improvements to the platform based on collective data.

This should help smaller operators get an edge on larger OTAs who have the resources and traffic scale to continuously optimise their pages. Great to see a solution helping tour operators compete! 👏

10 days ago
CEO, Horizon Guides

Thanks for having me here Ian, and for the positive feedback :)

10 days ago
CEO and Co-Founder, LoungePair

Hi Matt, are you and the Tashi team talking at all?

www.travelmassive.com/topic/service

I feel like there are some similarity in what you're both working on.

9 days ago
CEO, Horizon Guides

Hi Daniel - I only recently discovered Tashi here on Travel Massive. They look great; similar frontend approach for very different applications. I'll try to pin them down at WTM or after.

6 days ago
Founder, Tashi

Howdy! 👋. I'm a fan of your work Matthew of course. The Horizons Guide logo is proudly displayed on some Tashi customer sites like www.absolutezambiasafaris.com

As you say, some overlap, but it's a big big problem to be solved. I'm based in Melbourne, which only just came out of lockdown today (!), and international departures are still a ❌. So no WTM this year. But would love to connect after when you have the time.

Ps. thanks for the shout out Daniel!

3 days ago (edited)
Founder, Tashi

PPS. I thought I could message you via Travel Massive Matthew but it appears I can't. If you have the time/interest for a call, ping me on mac@tashi.travel - Cheers and enjoy WTM!

3 days ago
Sign in to comment.