Would you recommend this MarketplaceRecommend this?
8 Reviews 4.6/5
ZaNiheza is a Canadian online travel agency that offers city, endurace, hands-on, culinary, agri-horticulture, faith and heritage experiences in 20+ destinations in Africa, including: Morocco, Mauritania, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, South Africa, Angola and Namibia.
Hey everyone, I am Charles Shima Kishi, Founder/CEO of ZaNiheza.
🇷🇼 In 2018, I returned to Rwanda, Africa where I grew up. I left at 16 during the Genocide Against The Tutsi. While searching for authentic & cultural experiences, I noticed that most local tour operators are fully or partially offline. So I founded ZaNiheza.
Our company name ZaNiheza combines three words in Kinyarwanda: Murakaza Neza (Welcome) and Niheza (it’s beautiful).
ZaNiheza was launched in Vancouver, Canada in 2019. Our story has been featured in Phocuswire, Forbes Africa, Vancouver Tech Journ, and Voice Of America.
Howzit Charles, Nice to see a brother from Africa promoting the continent.
If I may give you a little feedback:
1. Your website renders terribly on laptop
2. Some of your tour images don't show
3. Info on your tours are scarce
4. What insurance do you have /offer to people booking with you?
5. Is your company registered in any of the African Countries ie South Africa, are you registered with SATSA?
6. Nice try with "Trevor Noah" - how true is it?
Thank you for the feedback, Neil. Keep in mind that we are bootstrapped. We shall continue to improve our platform as we progress. For now, we continue to build.
ZaNiheza is on to something very special.... stay tuned!
Thank you. Flywallet should join the platform.
We love it 😻
ZaNiheza is the next big thing in African tourism!
The site is easy to use, the response times are is great and the service (to date) has been wonderful. Highly recommended. But ZaNiheza is way more than a booking platform. It’s a vibe, it’s joy, it’s culture, it’s Africa!!
I for ZaNiheza
Good luck w your platform. So much potential for tourism in Africa.
Hi Charles, thanks for sharing ZaNiheza with the Travel Massive community.
@neil-jansson has some helpful feedback, here's a bit more to make it constructive:
1. I'd recommend using Google Pagespeed tools (pagespeed.web.dev) to identify areas you can improve on your site performance. What I like about this tool is that it will give you actionable insights. A faster website can improve search rankings and also conversion.
2. I think the missing images are on this South African page: zaniheza.com/experience/rainbow-nation-safari/
3. I'd like to see more information about the guides for each trip. This would help back your claim of "trusted locals", especially if you're a new brand without the benefit of return customers and lots of online reviews. In short: more content about the people.
The Iron Ore Train experience looks amazing and I know a few people who have done/filmed that.
I wish you all the best with your project!
1. I am on it.
2. This is helpful. I see what Neil meant. I will fix it.
3. This is good to know. The information is there. For example:
I will make is easier to find.
The Iron Ore is a beautiful experience.
It's time to visit Africa and feel Africa.
Great place and it's about improving Africa.Keep moving forward growing that an amazing platform.Respect🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🔥🔥🔥