This self-paced course details how to successfully add multi-day self-guided active tours (primarily walking, trekking or bicycling) to a tour provider’s portfolio.
✅ The key take-aways from this course include:
• Identifying whether self-guided tours are appropriate for your business
• Designing self-guided tours to increase margins
• Gaining insight into traveler motivations and source market intel
• Understanding and mitigating safety and risks unique to self-guided tours
• Critical supply chain components needed to ensure smooth operations
• Creating documentation and navigational information for the traveler
• Anticipating and solving problems on tour from a distance
• Marketing best practices
🙋♀️ Who will benefit from this course?
• Adventure tour operators who want to add multi-day self-guided products
• DMC, DMO or tourism boards and associations
• Accommodation, local suppliers and guides that wish to self-guided tours
👉 Learn more about our courses at education.adventuretravel.biz