Touristology is a newsletter exploring human leisure activities on & off the Internet. Written by tourism students from around the world.
We explore the following topics: Technology, Experiences, Culture, Marketing, Work, Productivity and Leisure, Innovation in Tourism, and Remote Work.
Who is this newsletter for?
👩💻 Travel professionals and businesses - who want to:
• Stay up to date on trends in the industry
• Gain insight into the GenZ generation that writes this newsletter
• Learn more about Web3.0 in the travel industry
• Be informed about innovations in the industry
📚 Students - join our community and:
• Use materials from the newsletter in your university projects
• Join the student team behind the Newsletter in the Discord community
• Propose new ideas to improve the newsletter (do not be afraid!)
• Contribute news you find interesting (your news may be selected for publication in the newsletter)
The project is supported by UP FTŠ sTOUdio Turistica and FromZero Mentors.
Link copied to clipboard
Boston Travel Massive
A travel community in Boston
Gold Coast Travel Massive
A travel community on the Gold Coast, Australia
Eddy Travels AI Assistant
Make money from the travel recovery with a free AI assistant
Lyon Travel Massive
A travel community in Lyon
Find places to visit based on activities, weather and budget