Your goal is to guess the mystery country using the fewest number of guesses.
🌎 A new Mystery Country will be available every day at globle-game.com
👉 Follow the game creator, Abe Train at twitter.com/theAbeTrain
To play Globle, start with your first guess by entering a country. Each guess will be highlighted on the map, along with the distance to the mystery country below the world map. You can use the distance to the mystery country as a clue to how close (or far) you are from the correct answer.
🌍 Start today's Globle game at globle-game.com/game
AdWant to see the world? Book your 2023 UnTour NOW!
One popular strategy for playing Globle is to spread your first two or three guesses geographically to "triangulate" the mystery country. This approach will help identify the region of the world the mystery country is located in within a few moves.
If the distance is short (e.g. less than 1000 km or miles) then the correct answer is likely to be a neighboring country. If the distance is more than 8000km or 5000 miles, then you'll need to move to another region or continent.
Keep in mind there are 193 sovereign nations in the world (according the United Nations), and the Globle country of the day can often be smaller or less widely-known country. It's handy to have a world map on hand when playing, in case you get stuck.
• Globle will accept some alternative spellings for countries (e.g. Burma for Myanmar).
• Most small territories do not appear in the game, e.g. Curaçao.
• You can zoom and rotate the globe to look around and assess your next guess.
• France and UK have many territories scattered throughout the world, so they are not highlighted when those countries are guessed.
• Some countries' borders are disputed. Geography can be a sensitive topic, so please contact the author with any concerns or suggestions.
• Globle was inspired by Wordle and the "Secret Country" geography games.
• The game is open-source and developed using React.
Here's a fun game for the country counters, and a great way to test your geography. The game also keeps track of and lets you share your statistics. Enjoy!
I love this game! It took me 53 guesses the first time but now I know all the countries in Africa 😅
Can't wait to try this out!
Love the game but how about moving away from Africa
Very fun game. First play: Nigeria (dark red); Congo - bum! nailed it :-)
I like it 👌