🍜 A $20 Food Crawl Challenge in Toronto's Chinatown.
Toronto Chinatown in Dundas and Spadina is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America and one of the oldest in Toronto — hosting a variety of Chinese, Vietnamese and Asian restaurants serving everything from dumplings and banh mi to pastries.
Here's the list of Toronto Chinatown restaurants I visited in this video:
1. Juicy Dumpling - 280 Spadina Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 0A1
2. Hong Kong Island Dim Sum House - 248 Spadina Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2C2
3. 源香 Banh Mi Nguyen Huong - 322 Spadina Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1J6
4. Mashion Bakery - 345 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2G3
5. Ding Dong Pastries & Café - 321 Spadina Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2E9
👉 Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more adventures: www.youtube.com/c/TravellingFoodie
Where should I do the next $20 Food Challenge?
Bansko, Bulgaria! 🤩
Ohhh now that would be exciting! I've never been to Bulgaria!
Thanks for sharing your video, Raymond. The soupy dumplings are my fave, and I’m getting hungry thinking about it 🤤
I’d like to see a Montreal food challenge!