Here’s the replay of our webinar Awesome Travel Stories: Cycling from Berlin to Nordkapp with cycling enthusiast Lukas Sentner.
Lukas Sentner cycled more than 10,000 km in the last two yeas. He collaborated actively with UNICEF in a campaign called “Dreams are borderless”. In this webinar, he shares more about his journey from Berlin to the northernmost point of Europe – Nordkapp. Lukas is a member of Berlin Travel Massive.
Here are some links and projects mentioned during the webinar:
* Biking Boudlessly (bikingboundlessly.com) – Lukas’ website where he shares more stories from his journeys.
* Lukas and UNICEF’s campaign “Dreams are borderless” on Youtube – () and ()
* Tour de Rebel (rebellion.earth/event/tour-de-rebel/) – cycling from Hamburg to UN Climate Conference #COP26 to Glasgow to spread awareness about Extinction Rebellion and the climate crisis. Starting October 31.
* Maarten Heilbron shared a video from his cycling trip across France along the Canal des Deux Mers, along the Canal Lateral and Canal du Midi – check it out on Youtube ().
* Daniel Heitz is starting a community for co-cycling – Nomad On Bike (nomadonbike.com). He’s also sharing his cycling adventures on his Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/channel/UCiah6B9xBWo8wU1gx3PiHtg).
— Thank you Lukas for sharing your story and inspiring us to travel more responsibly!
Link copied to clipboard