We're continuing our focus on valuable workshops for the community. This September join us for an insightful talk on the topic of travel hacking, specifically how to leverage the power of travel points.
Andrea, Nora, and Will team up to share their knowledge using different travel loyalty programs. They each bring their own personal experience, which is what will make this event unique. Learn how they've been able to travel further, for longer, and cheaper using points.
The format of the session will be a jam-packed insightful presentation full of insider tips, followed by an open-format Q&A, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions to the panel.
What You Will Learn:
- Basics of travel hacking with loyalty points programs
- Case studies from travel bloggers plus how each has leveraged points in the most effective way
- Tips and tricks on how to accumulate points and how to smartly spend these points
This is a FREE event. Massive thank you to @wanderingiphone, @hobonora, and @goawesomeplaces for sharing their knowledge and generously giving back to our community, as well as our host venue @prjctspcs.
To show our appreciation please help share the love.
RSVP then tweet
About the Experts:
Andrea Rees (@wanderingiphone) is a professional photographer, photo educator and blogger behind wanderingiPhone.com. She’s been collecting Aeroplan points for 23 years and has had some of her best trips with Aeroplan miles, mostly in long-haul business class around the world. She’s learned some tricks along the way and hopes to share some tips so you can travel to your dream destinations with Aeroplan points too. So far in 2019, she’s redeemed 439,800 Aeroplan points.
Nora Dunn (@hobonora) travelled full-time for 12 years as The Professional Hobo, and continues to travel for half of each year. In 2010 she stumbled on a US Airways promotion that was the holy grail of points accumulation opportunities, and she ended up with enough points to travel around the world in business class, for less than $1200 all-in. Since then she has remained committed to flying long-haul in business class for less than the price of equivalent economy tickets.
Will Tang (@goawesomeplaces) is one of the co-organizers of Travel Massive and blogger behind Going Awesome Places. His travel hacking journey coincided with the start of his blog when he quit his job as a consultant and used almost all of his points to pay for a trip to Asia over 3 months.
- All guests must be registered. No +1s please
- If you are no longer able to attend, please kindly release your ticket. There is a 3-strike policy for no-shows with members taken off future event lists.
- Don't forget to update your profile! All attendees must have an updated profile reflecting an active and continual presence in the tourism industry i.e URL to (current) travel & tourism-related work. Community criteria is there for the mutual-benefit of all members within the travel space.
Thank you for understanding