Unlock Your Competitive Advantage with Purpose and Profit
Join us on Sept 11 for a workshop on finding your Competitive Advantage. Geared toward small to medium-size travel companies, this workshop aims to help marketers and entrepreneurs use their purpose as a marketing tool, for growth and profit.
Most companies market what they do and how they do it through features and benefits but fail to understand their true competitive advantage.
Competitive advantage helps you gain an "edge" over your competitors. It contributes to higher prices, more customers, and brand loyalty. Every small business needs a competitive advantage over their rivals in order to stay ahead of potential competition (and not get left behind), outperform current competitors, and thrive in today's saturated market.
Key Take-Aways & What You Will Learn:
- Why your Purpose can be your biggest competitive weapon
- How your company's Purpose can change your business
- How to communicate your brand more effectively to build trust and attract better quality customers and partners
- How to get website visitors to stay on your site longer (and convert!)
- How to effectively communicate your brand's value and get less push-back on your pricing
Who is this workshop for?
Travel entrepreneurs with beginner to intermediate level experience in marketing. This workshop is for travel operators, tour operators, attractions, hospitality, accommodation, transport, owners and managers with small to medium budgets who want to impactfully improve their marketing, growth, and profit.
Who is this not for?
- Large tourism businesses with full-time, in-house marketing teams.
- Bloggers, travel writers
What to Bring:
- A short statement of your business's purpose
- Munchies, water or snacks
RSVP then tweet
Dorene Wharton is a tourism strategist, marketer, and coach with 25 years experience in marketing for small, midsize, and large companies. She is the co-owner of Travel Life Media (www.travellifemedia.com), a tourism marketing and video agency for the travel and tourism industry.
With her editor, videographer husband, Troy, they live location-independent and work where their clients are including Canada, USA, India, Sri Lanka, Nicaragua, and Colombia. Dorene coaches the purpose and profit marketing system to help them solve marketing problems and gain competitive advantage.
In their spare time, they are leaders for Travel Massive in Medellin, Colombia, their home base and run the successful blog and vlog at Travel Life Experiences (www.travellifex.com), to help others make conscious changes in career, life, and travel.