Innovation often comes hand in hand with cooperation between corporations and startups. That is why Touristech Startup Fest is the initiative, held within the framework of Tourism Innovation Summit (TIS), which brings together the most innovative entrepreneurs with projects that can transform the tourism sector through technology and sustainability.
The Call for Innovation plans to convene more than 400 startups that will present their innovative project to be one of the 40 lucky ones who will be able to make a pitch in front of investors, Venture capital and leading companies on October 20th 2023 at Tourism Innovation Summit. After the pitch, a jury will select the best projects to be the winners of the Touristech Startup Fest 2023.
The startups will have the unique opportunity to connect with top-tier investors and corporate ventures in the tourism and travel industry. Whether they’re looking for funding, strategic partnerships, or simply exposure for their startup, the Touristech Startup Fest is the perfect place to make meaningful connections to take these innovative projects to the next level.
In addition, the startups will have the opportunity to be part of the first world’s tourism startup atlas that we are going to design with the 400 participating projects.
🚀 What’s there for you?
• Pitch your tech solutions, products, or services in front of an audience of high profile executives
• Countless ways to connect with Global Innovation Tourism Ecosystem of TIS2023.
• Private meetings with potentials partners and investors to develop your Project, together with an exclusive agenda to meet the innovative ecosystem of Seville.
• A Gold Pass to attend to a high level agenda at the Tourism Innovation Summit.
• Selected solutions will be direct candidates in the Tourism Innovation Awards 2023.
• Be featured at the first world’s tourism startup atlas being part of a global ecosystem of innovation on travel and tourism.
• Take advantage of accelerating programs to help you boost your startup.
• Benefit from Seville ecosystem opportunities.
✅ Evaluation criteria:
• The Expert Committee will evaluate the solutions presented with the following criteria:
• The impact of the project on the tourism sector through one of the main axes of TIS: Destinations, Hospitality, Tourist Transport & Travel, Distribution Channels & OTAs, Activities & Attractions, MICE, Business Travel and Leisure & Culture Travel.
• Capable leadership and management teams.
• Serious and disruptive technologies.
• Potential impact on the general economy and society.
• The organization must have a high innovation component in the broad sense (product, process, biz plan, etc)
• High technological solutions will be positively valued.
• Sustainable growth potential.
⏰ Important Dates
• The deadline for the project registration is September 8th (23:59 CET)
• The evaluation process will take place between September 11th to 15th.
• Selected projects will be notified from September 18th.