☀️ September Travel Massive with Visit Costa Rica ☀️
Experience “Pura Vida” with our host partner Visit Costa Rica on Tuesday, September 24th from 7pm.
Join Costa Rica’s Minister of Tourism and the Costa Rica Tourism Board for tropical cocktails, light bites and activities in New York's Gitano Jungle Room while learning about some of the latest travel and sustainability initiatives that make Costa Rica such a compelling destination.
One of the most visited international destinations in the Western Hemisphere, Costa Rica boasts unlimited opportunities for adventure, relaxation, exploration and romance year-round.
With an abundance of unique wildlife, landscapes and climates, Costa Rica proudly shelters 5% of the existing biodiversity in the world and is home to 29 national parks. The small country is a leader in sustainability, having set the record for single-plastic use and renewable energy, and announced the first-ever national decarbonization plan earlier this year. From local Costa Rican cuisine to artisan crafts and traditional celebrations, sustainability is an important aspect of the country’s culture and tourism.
The phrase “Pura Vida” translates as “full of life,” and can be heard across the country as a greeting or expression of happiness, and refers to the local mentality of enjoying and taking care of one’s mind, body and soul.
Visit Costa Rica will be giving away a number of prizes including a grand prize trip for two, to the destination. The grand prize includes:
• 2 x round-trip flight tickets
• 1 x week of accommodation, meals, transfers and activities
• To be redeemed in October and November 2019 or anytime between April and November, 2020
Meanwhile. Be sure to engage with Costa Rica’s new destination campaign on social by using #EssentialCostaRica and tagging:
Facebook: - www.facebook.com/visitcostarica/
👉 Please Note:
• Space is limited. This event has some open spots on a first come, first served basis for the community and thereafter it is dedicated to media and content creators. Please RSVP and we'll add as many attendees as possible.
• We have implemented a 3-strike policy of no-show RSVP's with culprits to be taken off future invite lists.
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding,
The New York City Team