Wanna experience Ljubljana as a true local? Then join one of CurioCitySI personal & bespoke tours of Slovenia's capital.
At CurioCity we are not such a fan of the typical tour. We focus less on the buildings and landmarks, and more on the people living here and their stories. Your visit shouldn't just be about sightseeing, but fully experiencing the city though the eyes of a locally-licensed guide.
We believe that bigger isn’t always better, so our groups are always kept small and intimate. Experiences should be less like “tours”, and more like real-life human-beings exploring a city together, seeing the side of Ljubljana that often remains undiscovered by tourists.
At CurioCity we won’t:
- Bore you with excessive facts and figures and obsess over Dead people,
- Repeat the same old scripted tours over and over and over, no matter who’s in the group,
- Or use a flag on a stick to herd you around Ljubljana.
But we promise:
- We will show you Ljubljana like we, the locals, see it
- We will tailor your experience to suit you as best as we can.
- No two tours will be exactly the same.
- We will reveal interesting stories from our capital city, and the people living here.
We believe that it’s our responsibility, as locals, to help this city thrive so we’ve decided to run CurioCity as a non-profit organisation. We are privileged to know local, independent social businesses, who are so often missed by passing tourists. When you book with us you directly support these locals. You can make memories on our walks, while making a real difference here in Ljubljana.
Argentina & New Zealand
To see gorillas in the mist
As a high-school exchange student in the US
Digital sales and marketing
Unique Local Experience