The Impact of the Corona Virus on the travel industry has already been stark. Half of the world’s population is still under lockdown. According to UNWTO, "96% of the world’s destinations are still impacted by travel restrictions and other lockdown measures".
Join our LIVE panel discussion to hear from tourism experts from around Africa on September 15, at 12:00 GMT, 15:00 Uganda time.
🎯 What we'll talk about
1) Life after lockdown: Will COVID-19 change the way we travel forever? How has COVID-19 impacted you and your businesses?
2) How can tour operators influence their supply chain to be more sustainable?
3) As the pandemic recedes in some industries, what are your strategies to prepare for tourism recovery?
We'll dig deep and talk from a place of knowledge and insight based on our speakers experience as a travel professional.
Our guests will share practical examples of what they have done over the years – and what the future holds for them, their local travel businesses, their country and what is their outlook for the world.
🌎 Special Guests
• Gloria Tumwesigye – CEO, Association of Uganda Tour Operators
• Fuad Peters – Director, Cape Tourism Connect
• Patience Tropo – Tourism Promotions Officer, Zambia Tourism
• Seth BUTERA – Founder & Managing Director, Neza Safaris
• Amina Mohamed – Travel Blogger & Photographer, Tour Operator, Triple F Photo Tours
The event will finish with a LIVE Q&A so bring your curiosity and drop your questions in the live chat!
👉 Register for the event to receive the details of how to join live and the recording afterwards.
See you online!