The month of February is about to get HOTT!
On February 27, join us for a sizzling night hosted by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority.
Meet and connect with representatives from @Travel_StLucia. Find out what makes this Eastern Caribbean island a quintessential paradise from sun and sand to idyllic nature, wellness, adventure, culture and festivals.
The event is also the exclusive VIP launch of the 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival of Events, including the Saint Lucia Jazz Festival produced in collaboration with Jazz at Lincoln Center. On this island, there’s always a party happening somewhere like weekly street jump-ups and vibrant music festivals.
So, ditch the snowsuit - and get out your swim trunks!
ENTER TO WIN:
Here's your chance to #VisitSaintLucia2020
Courtesy of our sponsor this month, @Travel_StLucia will also be giving away a stunning luxury stay in Saint Lucia! Enter for your chance to win 5 nights accommodation for you and a guest at the breathtaking Stonefield Villa Luxury Resort.
Head over to Twitter and tell us, What inspires YOU to visit Saint Lucia! Be sure to tag @Travel_Stlucia, #VisitSaintLucia2020 and #TravelMassive to enter.
* Blackout dates may apply.
* This is not a FAM/Media trip therefore flights not included in prizing.
* Hotel subject to change due to availability.
* Winner will be selected at the event by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority.
* Multiple tweets/entries permitted.
Saint Lucia is an island where the greatest love stories unfold against a stunning backdrop of imposing peaks, lush rainforests and endless beaches lapped by crystal waters. The island has been named the World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination 11 years in a row by the World Travel Awards. Known as the Helen of the West, Saint Lucia is the only Caribbean island named after a female by French setters who first explored the island. The destination tagline is Let Her Inspire You!
@Travel_StLucia also works with content creators like you! So don't forget to bring your business cards. Pitch your ideas, meet, share, and connect at the event!
> RSVP then Tweet
* All guests must be registered to attend.
* No +1s please.
* Must be an active member of the travel industry to attend with an approved and updated profile on TravelMassive.com
* If you are no longer able to attend, please kindly release your ticket no later than 72hrs before the event. There is a 3-strike policy for no-shows and last minute cancellations. Violators may be taken off future event lists. Thank you for understanding