Livestream Toronto LIVE: How to Self-Publish on Amazon
Do you have blog posts that are thousands of words long and organized by a table of contents? Good news, you've already written a book and don't even know it!
Join this next webinar with @JenOnAJetPlane "How to Create a Book and Self-Publish". Learn the basics of self-publishing (ebook or paperback) on Amazon. Repurpose existing content into a steady passive income stream and build expertise in your niche.
What You'll Learn:
* How to know if your book idea is marketable
* How to identify pain points for readers
* How to upload a book to Amazon
* Where to go for book covers and editing
* Tips to reach the top of Amazon bestseller charts
* Tips to "go wide" and get your book on other platforms
This webinar is for anyone who wants to:
* Create a new revenue stream
* Make passive income with existing content
* Build authority in their niche
> RSVP then Tweet
About Jen Ruiz:
Jen Ruiz @JenOnAJetPlane is a lawyer turned solo traveler, writer, and blogger originally from Rochester, New York. Her blog, [Jen On A Jet Plane](jenonajetplane.com) helps young professionals and solo travellers see the world for less. Jen was named “Top 40 Under 40” by the Naples Herald, is a TEDx speaker (watch her [here]()) and her book, [The Affordable Flight Guide](www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B78QR58/) is an Amazon Bestseller in 8 categories.
Her other [self-published books](amazon.com/Jen-Ruiz/e/B07B7GSVSL) include: The Solo Female Travel Book and How to Travel with a Full-Time Job.
Jen's work has been featured by The Washington Post, ABC News, Matador Network, Elite Daily, and the Huffington Post. A member of our NYC community, we are also proud to call Jen a Toronto Travel Massive community member.