Livestream Toronto LIVE: Brand Building with Pinterest
We're excited to announce our next event. We welcome back Power Pinner, Paula Coop McCrory for another engaging and insightful talk.
Join us for "Brand Building with Pinterest". Paula returns to share her pro tips & tricks for building and growing a brand using Pinterest. Learn how to harness the power of this important marketing tool and pin-point your digital strategy more effectively.
* How to best utilize Pinterest as a marketing tool to grow your audience and engagement
* Incorporating Pinterest in your digital strategy for both brands and businesses
* Tips for monetization
* Breakdown of best practices
This webinar is for:
* Brands or businesses
* Content creators
* Marketing professionals
We'll aim to chat for 30mins followed by Q&A.
Why Pinterest should be part of every brand's digital marketing strategy:
* 335 million people use Pinterest every month
* Pinterest is now the third-largest social network in the U.S.
* There are more than 2 billion searches on Pinterest every month
* 41% of Pinterest users earn more than $75,000 USD a year
* 48% of Pinterest users find and shop for products
* Travel, food, and fashion are the top 3 things people pin and the top 3 things consumers search
About the Speaker:
Paula Coop McCrory is a curator, expert visual storyteller and digital strategist. Her visual story telling has captured the imaginations of over 4M people worldwide on Pinterest. She has been named one of the Top 30 Pinners on Pinterest and has worked with various brands including St. Kitts & Nevis Tourism, Visit Miami, Ontario Tourism, Honda and Turo. She is frequently hired by brands to execute organic and paid digital campaigns across multiple social media channels. Connect with her at www.pinterest.com/paula_coop and paulacm.com.
In case you missed our last event with Paula, check out our wrap up post [here](travelmassive.com/blog/2014/05/brand-marketing-with-pinterest)