Partner Event #TaiwanNowBoarding -- New York City
Travel Massive has partnered with Taiwan Tourism to share details of their upcoming event that you won't want to miss:
Hey New York City! Come join the Taiwan Tourism Bureau at the Marquee New York on Thursday, February 1st and you may win a spontaneous 5-day, 4-night getaway to Taiwan! Enjoy Taiwanese-themed snacks, games, and entertainment while you collect stamps to qualify to win this instant trip.
Make sure to bring your packed bags and a valid passport because if your name is drawn, you are leaving for Taiwan within 4 hours! 😯
RSVP via the Eventbrite link provided on this event page.
-Two winners will receive a pair of round-trip economy class tickets, departing immediately after the event
-One winner will receive one individual round-trip economy class tickets, departing immediately after the event
-Package includes four nights in a boutique hotel in Taipei and a half-day tour of Taipei for you and your plus one
How to Win:
1. Grab a boarding pass at the check-in counter
2. Collect 2 stamps on your boarding pass from on-site activities
3. Enter your raffle slip at the designated area
Your name will be entered into a random drawing. If your name is drawn, you and your plus one are taking off to Taiwan!
Prize Claiming Conditions:
1. Selected winners and their plus ones MUST physically present both of their valid passports at the event to claim their prize (Passport must be valid for 6+ months; Passport ID not valid)
2. Winner's guest MUST be present at the event to win
3. The Taiwan Tourism Bureau is not responsible for any outstanding visa/traveling documents. For list of visa-exempt countries, please visit: www.roc-taiwan.org/uploads/sites/70/2016/07/160921-Visa-Exempt-Entry-2016.pdf
*This event is for guests 21+ only
*Guest must be present to win
*Selected winners will be chauffered in style to the airport to begin their journey
*Venue is limited to 300 maximum capacity, guests are welcome on a first come first serve basis
*RSVP is required for entry
Visit go2taiwan.net for more information on traveling in Taiwan.