Virtual Intelak Hub – Info Session with Travel Massive Community #2
Calling startups in aviation, travel and tourism to learn more about the Incubator & Accelerator programs at Intelak Hub.
This is the second Info Session for the Travel Massive community where we'll delve into why Dubai is a great place for startups from launch to growth stage, and the specifics of the market. We'll hear from Intelak alumni and you'll be able to ask in-depth questions about the programs.
💡 About Intelak
Intelak Hub is based in Dubai and supports early and late-stage startups with the education, mentorship, tools and resources needed to address business challenges in global aviation and tourism.
Unique to Intelak Hub is its principal partners - the Emirates Group, Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism), Accenture and Microsoft who provide support, expertise and mentorship at each stage of the Hub’s programmes.
Info Session Agenda
20 mins – Introduction to Intelak Hub
25 mins – Intelak Hub Programmes Overview
30 mins – Intelak alumni and their journey
15 mins – How to apply, FAQs, and check-out
🚀 Why should you apply
* Get access to a share of over 100k USD in equity-free funding.
* An opportunity to work with Emirates Group, Dubai Tourism, Accenture, and Microsoft.
* Over 60M USD have been raised by finalists.
* The programs are virtual + two weeks spent in Dubai.
* 12 months membership to Intelak Hub space in Dubai.
* 20 winning startups will pitch on stage in Dubai in December.
🇦🇪Why you should bring your startup to Dubai...
* Number 1 in region for startup funding — 579M USD invested in 2020.
* Number 1 emerging destination for startups in Global Innovation Index.
* The UAE ranks in Top 4 in the Global Entrepreneurship Index.
* Over 5.5 million overseas visitors expected in 2021.
🙋♀️ Speaker: Mia Jafari - Intelak Hub Manager
Mia believes entrepreneurship is at the heart of economic growth and collaboration between corporates and startups creates a culture of innovation that is critical for building a sustainable future.
Mia manages the Intelak Hub and programmes and the plethora of events and activities Intelak runs and designs and leads workshops in creative thinking, resilience and lean design. Mia is passionate about creativity, human-centred design, the art of hosting and building strategic partnerships that bring about the future of business forward.
For further programme details, timelines and application, please visit our website to learn more at intelak.com
* Accelerator: tmsv.co/IntelakAcceleratorApplication
* Incubator: tmsv.co/IntelakIncubatorApplication
Please note: Applications close on August 29, 2021, at 12:00PM.